CWB 3.0 comes with the latest version of the platform, along with other benefits listed below.
- Save anywhere from $2,000 - $50,000 a year by using the program to design & host your website
- Free unlimited hosting for all your site files and data
- Automated SSL certificate included without any additional costs.
- Complex site building options – easily create private locked-down intranet sites or member only protected areas
- Access and Usage is included with your investment fees.
- Fully Responsive Templates that prioritize the mobile experience and work as intended on all devices.
- User Friendly Content Management System (CMS) allows you to build and customize content for your site, make quick and easy updates and upload pictures or logos.
- Drag & Drop Page Building Experience lets you control the layout and order of information on your child pages with ease. No coding knowledge required!
- Create Your Own Layouts by using the region based homepage template design system.
- Professional Support Team who specializes in Drupal design and development.
Steps to Migrate
1. Watching the getting started guides part 1 and 2 under training videos.
2. Follow the best practice guides while building the site.
3. View the component options available for building the site.
By now you should have received your login information for the new website. You can begin to build the site using the materials learned from step 2. If you have any questions while building the site please send us an email.
Send us an email letting us know you are ready to live with the new website. We will perform a complimentary audit to provide feedback on the new site and send instructions to take it live.
The 3.0 platform is built on an entirely upgraded, state-of-the art technology stack, allowing us to offer the best design experience, data integrity and security best practices to our entire membership. A top priority in the design of the system and architecture is to offer an entirely new suite of design tools. There's simply nothing like it on our 2.5 and 2.0 platforms.This across-the-board upgrade provides the opportunity to build slick, reusable components that will allow you to take total control of the site experience for your members. There is no equivalent in prior platforms, and so an automated method for migration does not exist.
We recommend performing the migration using a two monitor setup. This way you can have the old website on one screen and the new on the other to perform quick copy paste.
Co-op Web Builder offers several different website packages based on your cooperatives' unique needs and requirements. We can accommodate almost any custom design or development need. This includes creating a custom theme for your co-op specifically or creating a specific module that adds a required feature to your site. Request a quote today!
This site was built itself with Co-op Web Builder 3, so the template looks very much like this website itself. That being said, with the unlimited options that component design offers, you can make your site look different from any other site while using the same template.
In addition, there are over 30+ page layouts to use to create a variety of design throughout your site.
ProTip: Access color settings in "iSean" under the Theme Settings area. Choose "custom" and start to build your own color theme based on your preferred choices.
No, it will not. The two website are completely separated so you can build the new site at your own pace and launch when you are ready.
The suggested cycle for a website is to receive a refresh or rebuild every 4 years. This was the main motivation for us to recently upgrade our own website. Today you can view www.touchstoneenergy.com, which was built using CWB 3.0 and a Custom Theme. Not only is the overall design way better than our previous website, but under the hood our plugins and patches are up to date. We no longer worry about broken plugins and unmaintained configurations, because with CWB those tasks are included as part of the program.
The CWB 2.0 and 2.5 platforms are planned to reach end-of-life (EOL) by the end of 2021. This is because the Drupal 7 community plans to stop support.
Do not worry though as we plan to support the 2.0 and 2.5 platforms until all websites are migrated. After EOL, if you have not upgraded your website to CWB 3.0, it will be out of date from a security standpoint. This is an important thing to be aware of and is not CWB specific, as this will apply to all Drupal 7 websites.
Having a CWB 3.0 site will ensure that your site is patched, supported and as modern as possible. It will also allow our team to provide better support moving forward. Instead of our developers focusing on supporting three platforms, we can focus all our efforts on CWB 3.
We thank you for your continued support of the program as we are determined to keep us all at the forefront of modern web design.
This notice only applies to the CWB 2.0 and 2.5 accounts. If you are unsure which version you are using today, compare your current design to the history of releases on our website.